Today my guest is Gabrielle Bernstein, the New York Times best-selling author of May Cause Miracles.
Gabrielle Bernstein appears regularly as an expert on NBC’s Today Show, has been featured on Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday as a next-generation thought leader, and was named “a new role model” by the New York Times. She is also the author of the books Add More ~ing to Your Life, Spirit Junkie and the new book Miracles Now (published in April 2014). Gabby is also the founder HerFuture.com, a social networking site for women to inspire, empower and connect – AND, she is a featured presenter at the 2014 Emerging Women Live Conference in New York City.
In today’s episode, Gabrielle and I spoke about:
- What she means by: “Everything happens for a reason”
- Shining light on the darkness of fear with our sense of responsibility and purpose
- Working with affirmations and always showing up with presence
- Making forgiveness a practice
- Surrendering and letting the universe take over
Tune in and listen to “Leading with Purpose and Presence” with the powerful and fierce: Gabrielle Bernstein.
Want more Gabrielle? Join us in NYC for Emerging Women Live 2014, featuring Kris Carr, Danielle LaPorte, Brené Brown and more! Don’t miss it!
Today my guest is Kris Carr, the New York Times and #1 Amazon best-selling author, speaker and wellness activist.
Kris Carr is the subject and director of the documentary Crazy Sexy Cancer which aired on TLC and The Oprah Winfrey Network. Kris is also the author of the award-winning Crazy Sexy book series. Her latest books, Crazy Sexy Diet and Crazy Sexy Kitchen, will change the way you live, love and eat! Kris will be a Keynote Speaker at the 2014 Emerging Women Live Conference in New York City. She will be speaking about: A Pathway to Resilience: Developing Strength for Challenging Times & Everyday Stressors.
In today’s episode, Kris and I spoke about:
- What exactly is well-being, and how this can be different for different people
- How the flow of grace and fire has affected her life and using happiness as her guide
- Her shift from Health Guru to Women’s Emergence and Empowerment
- The feminine component of resiliency
- Using sexy as a strength that women can draw from
Read More »
Today’s podcast features Tami Simon’s interview with Alanis Morissette, recorded live at the 2013 Emerging Women Live conference in Boulder, Colorado.
Alanis Morissette is a Grammy Award winning singer-songwriter, guitarist, record producer and actress who has sold more than 60 million albums worldwide. Alanis was honored with the EMA Missions in Music Award for her efforts in speaking out against drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. Alanis Morissette has been acting on her strong beliefs for years—and encourages her fans and listeners to do the same.
Tami Simon is the founder of Sounds True, a multimedia publishing company dedicated to disseminating spiritual wisdom. Based in Boulder, Colorado, Sounds True has published more than 800 audio, video, music, and book titles along with online courses and events. A two-time winner of the Inc 500 award as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in America, Sounds True is widely recognized as a pioneer in providing life-changing, practical tools that accelerate spiritual awakening and personal transformation.
In today’s episode Tami spoke with Alanis about:
- The balance between Yin and Yang and how this shows up in relationship
- What that would look like to put the Sacred Feminine in the center of the music industry
- Listening as an art, and not letting fear stop us from doing what we want to do
- How Alanis uses the ‘nuggets of terror’ in her journal as seeds for her creative process
- Alanis’s work with Relationship First and her love of talking with people who are ceiling-less
- And finally, how she sees the Feminine Movement moving towards Sacred Union
Read More »
Today my guests are Christine Arylo and Kris Carlson.
Christine Arylo is a transformational teacher, internationally recognized speaker and best-selling author of the official self-love guidebook, Madly in Love with ME: the Daring Adventure to Becoming Your Own Best Friend. After earning her MBA from Kellogg and climbing the corporate ladder for fifteen years, she chose to devote her life to creating a new reality for women and girls, one based on self-love, freedom and feminine power instead of the relentless pursuit of having to do, be and have it all.
Kris Carlson is an international bestselling author and a leading expert on love, success, grief, happiness, and parenting. She’s the NY Times bestselling author and co-author of Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff, Heartbroken Open and An Hour to Live, An Hour to Love. Kris has sold over 25 million copies of her books, and has been featured on national radio and television broadcasts, including The Today Show, Empowered Living Radio, The View, and The Oprah Winfrey Show.
In today’s episode, Christine, Kris and I spoke about:
- Cultivating the feminine superpower of receiving
- How to come from a place of openness, rather than a place of knowing and drive
- Flexing your trust muscles and how to build trust over time
- The importance of strengthening the nervous system
- and finally, both Christine and Kris offer key practices for becoming more embodied
Read More »
Today my guest is Meggan Watterson. Meggan Watterson is a spiritual mentor, speaker, and scholar of the Divine Feminine who inspires women to live from the audacity and authenticity of the voice of their soul.
She is the author of REVEAL: A Sacred Manual For Getting Spiritually Naked. She facilitates the REDLADIES, a spiritual community that encourages women to reclaim their bodies as sacred and to be led by the soul-voice inside them. Meggan will be a featured presenter at the May 22, 2014 Power Party in New York City.
In today’s episode, Meggan and I spoke about:
- What she means by getting “Spiritually Naked”
- Acknowledging the shadow-side of our truth just as much as the light
- Connecting with the Soul Voice and how to make this a regular part of our lives
- The current Feminine Spiritual Revolution we are in and acknowledging the feminine
Read More »